- Contains Glucomega – Dual Action of Glucosamine and Triomega® concentrated fish oil
- Glucosamine helps to rebuild cartilage and connective tissues.
- Glucosamine is clinically proven to reduce cartilage wear by up to 80%#
- Triomega® reduces joint inflammation and slows down cartilage degeneration
- Recommended for more than 3 years of joint problems
# THE LANCET Vol 357 Jan 27, 2001
DID YOU KNOW
Glucosamine is an amino sugar found naturally in the body and is an integral constituent in the structure of cartilage that are constantly being rebuilt. Glucosamine lays down the foundation for the rebuilding of the connective tissues around the joints (cartilage, ligaments and tendons).
Production of glucosamine by the body naturally slows down as we age. Glucosamine stops cartilage destruction and encourages regeneration of new cartilage.
Glucosamine is clinically proven to reduce cartilage wear by up to 80%#.
# THE LANCET vol 357. Jan 27, 2001.