Seven Seas Multivitamin Syrup with Cod Liver Oil provides 8 essential vitamins and DHA for the important formative years of children. It comes in yummy taste of real orange juice and has no artificial flavorings and colourings.
DO YOU KNOW?
Children tend to suffer from vitamin deficiency for various reasons during their childhood. Vitamin deficiency is common in children as they have fads with food, are fussy eaters or have poor appetites. Their bodies tend to lose out on important nutrients due to this. Therefore, supplementing their diet with vitamins and minerals are important to ensure that they grow and stay healthy.
Among the essential nutrients for children are:
- Vitamin A: Essential for the normal growth, strong bones and teeth in children. It is also necessary for normal vision.
- Vitamin D: Important nutrient that assist in the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus that is needed to form strong, healthy bones.
- Vitamin C: Keeps gums and teeth healthy as well as increases the body’s resistance to infection.
- Vitamin B1: Helps to breakdown and utilize carbohydrates, maintain healthy muscles and nervous system.
- Vitamin B2: Involve in the production of energy in cells using oxygen, and in the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It also keeps the eyes and skin healthy.
- Vitamin B3: Essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and digestive system. It is also an important element in the production of energy from blood sugar.
- Vitamin B6: Needed for the production of red blood cells and antibodies, as well as for normal function of the central nervous system and several hormones.
- Vitamin E: Vital for healthy cell structure as it protects the lungs, tissues and red blood cells from damage by pollutants. It is also involved in the production of energy in the heart and muscles.
- Cod Liver Oil: Reinforce the immune system.