Seven Seas Pulse is formulated with high strength Triomega® and Vitamin E.
The Triomega® provided in Seven Seas Pulse is enriched with nutrients and processed through a patented purification method to ensure that all contaminants are removed, while its nutritional values are retained. It is beneficial in the maintenance of healthy heart function and cholesterol level. With Vitamin E, it has beneficial anti-oxidant properties.
The American Heart Association* recommends that everyone should eat 1 serving of fatty fish (3.05 oz/serving), twice a week for heart health.
Over the years, there are many studies conducted on the beneficial effect of fish oil (Omega-3) on the heart. Many of these studies have indicated that it may help in:
- Lowering triglycerides level 1
- Lowering the risk of heart diseases 2,3
- Delaying the build up development of atherosclerotic plaques, called hardening of in the arteries 1
- Saynor et.al (1984), Atheroscierosis 50, P. 3 – 10
- Dolecek TA, Grandits G., Dietary Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Mortality in The Multiple Risk Factor Intervention Trial. World Rev. Nutr. Diet 1991; 66, 205-16.
- Shekelle, R. B., Fish Consumption and The 30 Years Risk of Fatal Myocardial Infarction. N. Eng. J. Med. 1997; 336: 1046 – 1053
* American Heart Association: Fish 101. Website accessed on the 07th of May 2015:http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/NutritionCenter/Fish-101_UCM_305986_Article.jsp.